Staff raise $369,972 in 2018 United Way campaign
November 2018: RTI volunteers and U.S.-based staff members came together to support their cities and towns by participating in the 2018 United Way campaign.
"Thanks for all your hard work and dedication this year," said President Wayne Holden. "By investing in our communities, you are helping United Way find long-term solutions to problems such as childhood hunger, financial insecurity and homelessness through their collaborative partnerships."
The results include:
- Total participants: 1,003 or 30.6 percent
- Total donors: 837 or 25.5 percent
- Total amount contributed: $369,972
With RTI's help, United Way will continue to be a champion for real, positive and lasting change in our communities.
RTI also offers several opportunities for staff members to provide year-round leadership and volunteer support to the campaign. These include:
- Aspiring Leaders Program: This program provides a two-year and three-year "step-up" plan for those who are approaching the leadership giving level of a $1,000 annual pledge.
- Volunteer opportunities: A variety of volunteer opportunities are provided to staff throughout the year.