Country of Origin:
1 kilogram (2 1/4 pounds) goat meat
1 red capsicum
1 green capsicum
2 medium-sized tomatoes
1 tablespoon salt
Maize flour for ugali
Kale and spinach
1. Chop the goat meat to your preferred size and wash pieces thoroughly.
2. Chop the capsicums, tomatoes, and onion and put aside.
3. Deep fry the goat meat in a medium pan and then drain the excess oil.
4. Add the onions to the pan with the goat meat, stir, and let it cook for a few minutes.
5. Add the tomatoes and all capsicums to the pan and stir.
6. Cover pan and let cook for 20 minutes.
7. Add salt and dhania and stir again.
8. Cook over heat for 5 more minutes.
9. Remove pan from heat and serve dish with ugali and spinach and kale that has been lightly cooked with onions and oil.
What makes this recipe special?
It’s my favorite, especially among Maasai culture, and easy to prepare.