Country of Origin:
1/2 green pepper
Small portion of ginger
2 cloves of garlic
1 kilogram (2 1/4 pounds) sliced pork meat
1. Chop up vegetables (onions, tomatoes, and green pepper) and place each in separate bowls.
2. Crush the garlic and ginger.
3. Boil the pork first until its dry (i.e., all water has left the pan) and set pork aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add garlic and ginger, stir and cook for 1 minute, then add onions and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add the chopped tomatoes and green pepper and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring well to mix vegetables together.
6. Stir in the boiled pork and cook covered for about 10 minutes.
Serve with either rice, ugali, or pasta.
What makes this recipe special?
It's very easy to cook, and one of my favorite dishes.